Friday 11 April 2014

YOUR TAJWEED MADE EASY on how to recite the Quran

YOUR TAJWEED
MADE EASY

http://www.loveforquran.com/



http://www.loveforquran.com/images/TAJWEED-BOOK-FINAL-(red)_21281171800.pdf

http://www.loveforquran.com/images/TAJWEED-BOOK-FINAL-(red)_21281171800.pdf

YOUR TAJWEED
MADE EASY


http://www.loveforquran.com/  here is the intro there.............


How it all began...


Lightbulb! Then it came to me, the idea that would change learning forever. Yes, to be in a place of your choice and at the time of your choice, what could be better?
I always thought to myself 'Is the content of my prayer correct?', 'I'd love to learn how to recite Quran', 'Is it too late to learn?', 'I'm so busy and when will I find the time?'.
So for all of you out there who know what I'm talking about here is a chance for you to learn in the comfort of your own home and at a time that suits you. All you have to do is pick the course above and print out the PDF document and listen to the MP3 recordings that go with each lesson. Put it this way after the first course your prayer content will be correct and amazing because now you have better pronunciation and therefore you can concentrate properly.
In course 2 you will look at how to recite the Quran from scratch, yes, from the alphabet all the way to directly looking into the book of Allah and reading fluently. Seems like a dream right? All this can become a reality, all we need from you is your time. In course 3 we will have a look at the rules of Tajweed, which basically means fine tuning and in course 4 we will go through some chapters of the Quran. All in all not a bad deal, all the information you need and at no charge.
Remember this is not a substitute for a teacher but rather an aid, after completing each course please check with a local qualified scholar to listen to your prayer or your Quran.
I hope I explained in a nutshell what this site is all about, if not maybe I need a course in communication skills.

===================================

and i say thank you.

thank you Allah...

thank you  loveforquran.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails