Thursday 5 August 2010

Ramadhan is a month of Allah

Ramadan Karim




The month of Ramadan Kareem is an opportunity given by the gracious Creator for His servants to come close to Him, seek forgiveness for their sins, and fulfillment of their needs. In the Glorious Qur'an, amidst an important discussion on the month of Ramadan Karim, the following ayat (verse), which apparently has no direct connection with Ramadan Kareem, is included: "And when my servants ask you about me, then surely I am near. I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls upon me, so respond to me, and believe in me, so that they may be led right." (2:186)


Al Quran Surah Al Baqarah ayat 186

This are the verses 185 & 186
from the second chapter Al Baqarah
of the Noble Quran (2:185-186)

The qari is Mohammed Al-Muhasny



===


Ramadan Karim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails