Thursday 25 February 2010

Reading Al-Qur’an : more we read the Qur’an, the more we will feel the benefits

nice information from

this source here.......


Reading Al-Qur’an- the more we read the Qur’an, the more we will feel the benefits of it. Reading Al-Qur’an can cleanse our heart & soul; give remedy, offer serenity and acts as a form of therapy. At least read/recite "Qulhu-Allah" 3 times. Make sure the mahraj (pronunciation and enunciation) and the tajwid are correct. If you can read it with tarannum, you have added gift there, but if you don’t as long as the mahraj of the words and the tajwid are correctly uttered we are safe. Try to comprehend the meaning of the verses as we get more solace if we understand what we are reading. I found reading the Holy Qur’an helps to tone my stone-like heart. I learn to bend my ego when I began understanding the meaning of one surah to another. I relate each meaning with the tribulations and tests of my life and I submit myself with conviction that helps from Allah are abundant when I am in difficulties as long as I continue asking him via solats and extracting the supplications from the verses in the al-Qur’an. I find reading the Qur'an to be the strengthening and calming factors for my mind and heart. When the soul is fed, the mind is at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails