Wednesday 9 March 2011

Surah at Taubah : ayat 128-129 : "Allâh is sufficient for me. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), in Him I put my trust a

Al-Tawba
Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad SAW) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allâh, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he SAW is) full of pity, kind, and merciful. (128) But if they turn away, say (O Muhammad SAW): "Allâh is sufficient for me. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne."[] (129)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Really appreciate to the admin for providing the great efforts with unique content. I am waiting for your post again soon
    https://faizanquranacademy.com/
    learn Quran academy online UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails