Tuesday 30 November 2010

Envy is justified is regard to two types of persons only:



Some dua's to be kept in mind and may Allah SWT accept it: I ask you Allah to make the best of my DEED, THE LAST ONE I ask you Allah to make the best of my LIFE, THE END OF IT I ask you Allah to make the best of my DAY, THE DAY I MEET YOU




"Ibn Umar r.a. reported: The Prophet SAW said: "Envy is justified is regard to two types of persons only: a man whom Allah has given knowledge of the Qur'an, and so he recites it during the night and during the day; and a man whom Allah has given wealth and so he spends from it during the night and during the day." [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim] Ibn Mas'ud r.a. reported: The Messenger of Allah SAW said, "Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter, and Mim is a letter." (Related by At-Tirmidhi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails